Sunday, May 24, 2009

8 days!

Watching little Mermaid with my girly 3 year old cousin Adrianna. It was the part where Arial saved Eric from an epic fiery shipwreck and was laying next to him on the beach singing. I got a sudden sharp suprise of intense giddiness as he drowsily smiles and opens his eyes and sees her and is in love... for like, two seconds I was embarrassed for myself, but then Adrianna suddenly turned to me with a giddy smile too. A 3 year old's chick flick totally suffices for 20 year olds too.

3 comments:

  1. Lol. You gotta love those moments. This actually reminds me of C.S. Lewis. He was at a restaurant once, and when his food arrived he looked at it and declared loudly, "I loathe prunes." A six-year-old across the room then said, "So do I." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Great story Jen. This just made me happy. Like my awkward crush on Tarzan.

    ReplyDelete