Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's 4 DAYS, get it right!

Today is the birth date of a woman who works in my department. Consequentially she personally offered me a donut, to which I could not say no, for I delight in cream filled chocolate smothered kinds and there was a perfect one to be had in that little box. Once I had it situated on a little napkin, I realized that I had vowed to myself this morning that I would eat healthy because my bod is not so bikini worthy... It is lunchtime, and I found myself singing "I want you!...I want you so baaaaaaa-ad!... I want yooouoooouooou!" (courtesy, the Beatles) to this pathetic looking donut that has somehow ended up isolated in the most desolate corner of the cubicle.

I think it wants me too...

2 comments:

  1. You remember how the song goes...
    After all those "I want you"'s they say:
    "she's so heavy!

    ReplyDelete