Monday, June 8, 2009

This is me blogging in Hawaii time

Like seriously, people talk about how laid back it is here and they aren't joking. Testimony meeting was kick-a. This adorable giggly guy from Cambodia bore an entire testimony about how he enjoys saying "funny words" to tourists at the PCC. Asians, I have come to find, are hilarious. And they don't even try. Fast sunday is pretty awesome. The cafeteria isn't open until 5pm, and a serious crowd gathers at the doors just waiting to feast on mystery casserole and salad that may or may not have flies in it. (first hand experience)

Best atmosphere I've ever experienced in my life. Utah might not be my place of residence ever again.... sorry guys...

2 comments:

  1. I'm offended! I'm not going to church anymore!
    (I love it how people find the dumbest reasons ever to stop going to church)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh... sounds like we have to kick Utah up a notch on the cool scale if we ever want to see you again. Crappulance.

    ReplyDelete