Monday, June 15, 2009

My coolness factor is unbelievably off the charts



CHECK THIS MOMMA OUT! You all might not know this... but I am so awesome that I cruise this baby around everywhere I go in Hawaii! And if that isn't sick steezy enough, my kick-a roommate ALSO has one of these rust-bucket-basket-bearing-pedal-and-chain get ups. When we go out on the town, it is the best night of the week. For everyone at BYUH.

(But of course we're always promptly back to our dorm and cuddly in bed by our midnight curfew)

The pee your pants and excruciating laugh til you literally die funniness factor of watching the Hulk, Phantom of the Opera, and Scarlet Pimpernel with a Jesse Draper commentary is equivalent to playing spoons with Asian people. Sascha, imagine Wai times ten and they're all yelling at eachother. Occaisionally posing with a peace sign when a pic is being taken.

Another fun thing. Boys don't believe girls work out. So I'm hangin out with all these white guys and we went to this one girls house which about 5 other girls live in. They seriously had Gold's Gym inside thier garage. With a pool table. After observance and reflection, one boy inquired, Do guys live here too? Who uses this stuff? Girls don't lift weights. I laughed. Oh poor little white boy

5 comments:

  1. Where are the eggs? Right in the egg area. Oh, and I loved this post. Where the flip did you get that extraordinary bike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i could have as epic of a bike, I would. And it would have flames. and fireworks... and planets... orbiting me as I ride down the street.
    poor white boys.. they don't know anything do they..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, I can just imagine you in a flowy skirt with curly hair and a kick*a tan. Do you have a bell? There definitely should be a bell. I love this blog, please post like this every day! It makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gads, that bike is HOT HOT HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie, we all know it's a ruse. one day you'll be riding your bike down a muddy hill mid-sunset and all the rust will fall off and the basket will explode into a bouquet of flowers and instead of riding down the hill you'll fly off into the sky. ... it sounds kind of creepy in type--but trust me, it'll be awesome when it happens.

    ReplyDelete