Friday, December 11, 2009

I choose not to hav a title

Hello my 10 followers. Aren't ya'll glad ya didn't hav to worry bout readin my blog for 5 MONTHS!!?? Well like half of you even read it anyway. Shamefully my popularity in blogworld is substantially low. You all love me for reals in real life right?? You'll all still take me places with you and let me join your reindeer games? YES YOU WILL cause i'm awesome with a significantly decreased sense of grammer.




grammar?




I figured it out. The answer. THE answer to the ultimate mother of all questions. The best part is it came from my own brain. Ready for it?




WHY ARE POLYNESIAN MEN SO FREKIN HOT?





I'll tell you. I'll tell you why. This is it. Watever they do.... no matter wat it is, they OWN IT. Be it wearing head bands, wearing socks with 'slippers' (aka: flip flops), calling flip flops slippers, bein fat. i mean huge. i mean enormous. like easily sit an squish Jacob black an all his wolf bros huge, rockin the gold teeth, havin pancake paddle feet, usin a gallon of gel for one days hairdo, singin loud an off key............. or ridin my pink girl bike in a disgusting red collared shirt



7 comments:

  1. ahhh! so cute. gotta love those brown man whores! hehe
    "establish friendships!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should probably blog more, cause this is funny as heck.

    and i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am agreeing with all these commentators. And I am SUPER SUPER SUPER!!!!! excited to see you! I miss you more than I miss a warm day in Utah! I love you Carrie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bah hahahaaaaaaa! Agreed. You own brain is very brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kfkdlalkdslfdslflasdfajsjf!!!!!!!!!!!!

    REINDEER GAMES

    fjadslfjladsjfajsdfjasdkflskdflkj

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are 1FUNGAL and I can't wait to GOBNANS when you get home! I miss you dear!

    ReplyDelete