Tuesday, June 28, 2011

RESURRECTION!!

So. It's been a while.






Once upon a time I was bored and decided to go to Smiths Marketplace to be not bored anymore. As I was wandering around aimlessly through aisle to aisle I found myself in the home and garden section surrounded by useless things I don't understand why anyone would put in a garden.... Like this little guy:





So I bought it.



And it ended up in Drew's bathroom on the counter; so next time Drew sat down upon the Throne... there would be this curious squirrel looking right at him. Needless to say this dumb ceramic squirrel has been passed back and forth between drew and I, the only requirement is it must be doing something fantastic.


My favorite squirrel memories:


Hanging it from a noose off of Drew's ceiling light


Finding it in my bathroom gazing into the mirror with a bracelet on and a hair bow


Mummifying it with an ACE bandage


Finding it Mafia on my dresser with a fedora and hand gun



Mom even got involved and put it in Drew's room with a sign saying "Clean Your Room" stuck on its little acorn.



More pictures to follow as the war rages on ;)


4 comments:

  1. That is so epic. :-) Please do keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, you have returned! I find your squirrel mischief really entertaining. You make me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick in Connecticut is tying Ontario?
    ARYANS with REMY are " TOAST"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm.. what!!! I was was totally part of this and I wasn't even mentioned! It was hanging from my ceiling lamp and I'm the one who mummified it. C'mon sis! :P

    ReplyDelete